Petroleum Kings Warranty
Petroleum Kings Warranty
Petroleum Kings LLC provides a one-year limited warranty on parts and service. This limited warranty extends only to the original customer.
Petroleum Kings LLC warrants its HVAC parts and service against defects in materials or workmanship for one year labor and one year parts from the original service date. During this period, Petroleum Kings LLC will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Petroleum Kings LLC’s option, without charge to you.
All original parts (parts installed by Petroleum Kings LLC at the original system build) or parts replaced by Petroleum Kings LLC or its authorized service center, become the property of Petroleum Kings LLC. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted.
Petroleum Kings LLC makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to HVAC equipment and service other than as set forth below. Petroleum Kings LLC makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s products or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, Petroleum Kings LLC is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use HVAC equipment it has serviced. Under no circumstances shall Petroleum Kings LLC be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the HVAC equipment.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to service and products sold or provided by Petroleum Kings LLC.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the HVAC equipment. Petroleum Kings LLC shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, or improper installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than Petroleum Kings LLC; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the customer in fulfillment of this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any third party HVAC equipment or related problems.
Petroleum Kings LLC is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. Petroleum Kings LLC has the option of voiding the warranty if anyone other than a Petroleum Kings LLC technician attempts to service the product. Petroleum Kings LLC will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component serviced by Petroleum Kings. Petroleum Kings LLC will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. Petroleum Kings LLC makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.