Why Should I Get A Cooling System Tune-Up Now?
The warm days of spring are coming and it’s time to get your cooling system ready to go! Your cooling system becomes less efficient and reliable as it accumulates dust and dirt throughout the year, which costs you money in increased utility and repair bills. Similar to how you care for your car or other appliances, your heating and cooling system needs a regular maintenance as well. Whether it’s a heat pump that provides your home with efficient heating and cooling or an air conditioning unit for cooling only, tune ups will help keep your system running effectively and will help you avoid unnecessary breakdowns. Many times, issues that happen with your cooling system could have been prevented with a routine maintenance check.
But what other reasons are there to get a tune up?
• Tune-ups will keep your system running efficiently, which will lower your cooling bill
• Regular tune-ups will help increase the lifespan of your unit
• They improve indoor air quality, which can reduce allergy symptoms or ashtma
• Tune-ups can help save fuel and energy, which is environmentally friendly
• Tune-ups help identify many problems before they happen, saving you time, discomfort, and money in the long run
Our technicians can detect problems with your system quickly and efficiently. We’ll make sure that the equipment is operating at its peak, make any adjustments or fixes necessary, then be on our way. With regular seasonal check-ups, you can help prevent future problems or unwanted costs.
To keep up with tips from Petroleum Kings, connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube. We’re available on the phone by dialing 914-576-4040, online at our website, and across social media.