Today’s oil furnaces are more than just hot air!
Modern oil furnaces range in efficiency from 81% to 95%.Some of the innovations found in today’s oil furnaces include:
- Low-mass combustion chambers and sophisticated heat exchangers, which together improve heat transfer
- Solid-state or microprocessor-based controls, which result in more reliable operation
- High-pressure flame retention burners, which result in clean, efficient comfort
Furnaces Are Not Just About Heat
Oil furnaces provide homeowners with many options for increased comfort. In addition to heat, the ductwork that connects with the furnace can deliver other kinds of conditioned air. For example, you can use the same ductwork to:
- Stay cool with a central air system
- Eliminate dry air by attaching a whole-house humidifier
- Filter out household dust and pollen that can cause allergic reactions by adding an air cleaner
You are always our #1 priority:
We’re available 24/7. Call us at (914)576-4040. Or fill out our Contact Form.